Products & Industries Served

 
 

Factoring is inFactor's primary product. Factoring is an accounts receivable line of credit. Therefore, inFactor purchases your Accounts Receivables and advances up to 90% of the invoice amount. Once your customer pays the invoice, a small fee is taken and them the remaining 10% is returned to you. 

 

inFactor has experience in the following industries.

 
 
  • consulting

  • Engineering

  • Manufacturing

  • Temporary Staffing

  • Long Haul Trucking

  • Short Haul Trucking

  • Government Contracting

  • Horizontal Construction